EIL Supports Carmel Ministries in Eluru, India
In March 2019, Dr. Matthew Lee Smith and Henry Cornejo traveled to Eluru, India to help train and support the ministries of local mission Carmel Ministries. While there they were able to spread the good news of Jesus to many different rural areas and train and encourage local pastors. Thanks to the support of God’s people they were able to provide care to children infected with AIDS, buy school books for children in the poorest of the slums, support local rural pastors, provide food for a leper colony, run a two-day seminar to train local pastors, and buy clothing for an orphanage.
God is doing incredible things in Eluru and Eagles in Leadership is proud to be an ongoing supporter of their ministry.
If you’d like to be part of God’s ongoing work in India there are several ways you can support Carmel Ministries and their ministry:
- One child for 1 month is $30 USD; For 1 year is $360 USD.
- One schoolteacher’s salary is $100 USD per month; $1,200 per year.
- One Bible student for 1 month is $50 USD; For 1 year is $600 USD
- One HIV child with nutritious food packets is $25 USD for 1 month; For 1 year is $300 USD.
- One pastor’s family for 1 month is $100 USD; For 1 year is $1,200 USD.
- One church construction at a village: Land is $1,700 USD. The building will be $3,800 USD. And $500 USD for the government registration fee for the land and the planning permission fee. Thus, the entire cost is $6,000 USD.
If you would like to donate to the India mission of Eagles in Leadership, use the button below … and then select the India Mission tab.
Your gift is tax deductible in the United States, as Eagles in Leadership is a registered 501c3 non-profit corporation.
Click here to contact Dr. Smith to learn more on how you can help!